Shar for Development / Vacancy - Facilitator
Shar for Development was established as an endeavour to reach peaceful, stable, culturally, economically and politically developing societies dominated by the values of cooperation, teamwork, enjoyment of public freedoms, respect for transparency and institutional work, and reaching a developmental state at all levels through interactive and deep programs that relate the qualification to the requirements of reality and support programs to activate democratic means in administration and society such as freedom of information, empowering women, activating their participation, supporting and developing economic and environmental development, activating youth energies and establishing a culture of volunteering and civic education and rationalising the support provided based on setting priorities and size of the impact.
Shiyan Project in the fourth phase is a continuation of activities carried out to achieve the objectives of the project and achieve the general goal of promoting community participation and contribution to the public life by providing solutions and working directly with decision-makers.
The main work of the Facilitator will be to manage holding discussion sessions, the goal of these sessions is to reduce the gap between workers in public affairs, including activists, journalists, researchers and the topics of these sessions will be selected before the sessions date.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to manage discussion sessions
- Work within the project work plan in coordination with the direct supervisor.
- Preparing reports for discussion sessions, In addition to writing media reports.
- Participate to choose the topics sessions and selected beneficiaries with the project team
- Sharing the team with the recommendations and success stories that resulted from the sessions
- Carry out additional tasks according to the project's need.
- Balance the participants in the time allotted for discussion
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to send their C.V. & information only via the link below .
by COB 05/06/2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, to arrange for proceeding with the following procedures.
Shar for Development is an equal opportunity employer, both female and male are encouraged to apply.
- Work Experience:
- Experience of working in the humanitarian field is essential.
- Experience in managing discussion session
- Strong communication skills with different groups
- IT literate with particularly strong skills in Microsoft Word and good skills in Zoom program
- the ability to work under pressure
- Experience in preparing and writing report
- Experience in the media field and ability to write media report
- Ability to manage the session and encourage to discussion