خبير في التغذية الراجعة والشكاوي - Vacancy - Feedback Response Mechanism Expert
تعلن منظمة شار للتنمية عن حاجتها للتعاقد مع اخصائي لديه خبرة في مجال التغذية الراجعة والشكاوى والمقترحات لكتابة دليل السياسات والإجراءات الخاصة بموقع بوابة الشكاوى والمقترحات.
على المهتمين التقديم على الرابط ادناه بحلول 2/6/2023
Shar for Development was established as an endeavour to reach peaceful, stable, culturally, economically and politically developing societies dominated by the values of cooperation, teamwork, enjoyment of public freedoms, respect for transparency and institutional work, and reaching a developmental state at all levels through interactive and deep programs that relate the qualification to the requirements of reality and support programs to activate democratic means in administration and society such as freedom of information, empowering women, activating their participation, supporting and developing economic and environmental development, activating youth energies and establishing a culture of volunteering and civic education and rationalising the support provided based on setting priorities and size of the impact.
Shiyan Project in the fourth phase is a continuation of activities carried out to achieve the objectives of the project and achieve the general goal of promoting community participation and contribution to the public life by providing solutions and working directly with decision-makers.
- A university degree or an intermediate institute degree.
- Experience working in the humanitarian field is essential.
- Previous experience in training on the FRM and complaints.
- Work experience responding to FRM in NGOs.
- Experience in developing policies related to FRM.
- Experience in developing FRM procedures and forms. Experience in a related field within an NGO in Northeast Syria
- The ability to explain and communicate ideas to the recipients in a simple way.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Good coordination and organizational skills.
- The ability to get work done on time.
- Professional fluency in spoken and written Arabic and Kurdish are essential.
- English is highly desirable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to send their C.V. & information only via the link below.
by COB 02/06/2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, to arrange for proceeding with the following procedures.
Shar for Development is an equal opportunity employer, both female and male are encouraged to apply.